Engineering and Construction
In our day to day operation we conduct a number of surveys for the purposes of design and construction of new buildings (commercial & residential), roads, sewers, subdivisions, etc.
Some of the projects that we have worked on in conjunction with Architects and Engineers are:
- New residences for the University of Western Ontario and Fanshawe College.
- Duty Free store at the Blue Water Bridge in Point Edward.
- A number of Shoppers Drug Mart stores and Loblaws grocery stores.
- A number of Tim Horton stores.
- New schools of various sizes.
- Large pool facilities.
- A number of City of London infrastructure projects under the direction of various local engineering firms.
- Lafarge Canada utilizes our services for quantity surveys for inventory control. We are doing various plants throughout south western Ontario.
For more information on how our engineering services can help your business, please contact us.